MUSIC AND INSTALLATIONS AROUND TAPES
Like every year on November 1st, institut 5haus, echoraum and for the second time wien modern will host the annual Electro-Improv-Night “Noche de los Muertos”.
This time, with the title “un-tape me” it will be curated by Mexican-born and Vienna-based Angélica Castelló and it promises to be a magnetic evening with all kinds of tapes and cassettes, obsolete machines and illustrious guests from Vienna, Glasgow, Marseille, Berlin, and more.
– Jerôme Noetinger / revox, tapes, electronics
– Mark Vernon / found dictaphone and reel to reel tapes
– Marta Zapparoli / tape recorders & reel to reel tape machine
– Wien Diesel feat. burlin mud (r.f. culbertson iii) / tapes
– Angélica Castelló / magnetic altar
Curated by Angélica Castelló /
Coproduktion Wien Modern and echoraum